People have many different beliefs about what can help them lose weight whether it is magical cookies, peanut butter, an all popcorn diet and so forth. Now pineapple is the newest weight loss food fad. But scientists have studied the effects of pineapple on the body and feel that there might be some connection with eating pineapple and weight loss.
- Find out the good news first. Pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain which turns out to be a natural anti-inflammatory ingredient that can also strengthen muscles and skin elasticity. It has been know to help prevent the onset of cellulite.
- Start by buy a few pineapples at the store. Slowly incorporate them into your diet instead of eating them and only them throughout the day. Put a few pieces on your plate with your meal or make a fruit cocktail.
- Mix up pineapple milkshakes with some milk and crushed ice. If you don’t want to add cream or milk, then add some light juice with it and blend it in a blender, then drink.
- Move onto eating just the pineapple in any way you wish. Try it for three days to a week and see if you find any results from eating it all day long. Do not make yourself sick; if you feel unwell because of this fad diet, then stop it immediately.
- Weigh yourself at the end of the diet term and see if you have any results. If you lost one pound, then great, if you lost five then great. But make sure you don’t stay on this diet permanently because it will only lead to gaining even more weight back when you finally stop. Do it in intervals.